Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Looking For Writers

I'm looking for writers to help assist me in writing Double Bobby Jones, so all of our readers don't have to suffer when I oversleep (such as today) or am away (such as tomorrow, when I'll be at the game).

What I'm looking for in a writer:

-Someone with good grammar and spelling skills (a must)
-Someone with AIM (not entirely necessary, but it would make things much easier)
-Someone who sleeps on a semi-normal schedule (because I often wake up after 1 PM games start)
-Someone with a basic knowledge of Baseball-reference.com and Blogger
-A diehard Mets fan with a very good knowledge of the team and the current Mets players
-Someone who has access to computers and Blogger while at work/school

Hit me up on Twitter (@metsguy234), on AIM (Metsguy234), or via email (doublebobbyjones@gmail.com) if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment